• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What are you currently watching on Netflix?

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Just finished upload on amazon prime.

Now starting White Lines which is eligible for this thread

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Community is now on netflix if any of you haven't seen it. Stick with it past the first few episodes and the reward is huge.

Bahnz

Keeping an eye on the new Rick and Morty episodes as they're released. To be honest, I think the show is starting to run out of creative energy and is probably past it's best, but it still has it's moments.

"Huh, I guess we both just needed to take a ****."

Daemon

I couldn’t explain why I enjoy Rick & Morty. Just been a really good show. I suppose what will help them when it comes to avoiding repetitiveness is how the setting is a world where literally anything can take place.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Dan Harmon in general is pretty funny. Hopefully R&M draws to a close and we get a Community movie #sixseasonsandamovie

cpr

Watched the latest Rick and Morty and it was just meh, Its becoming the type of thing it used to take the mick out of, but because it's constantly self referencing it's 'meta' and not just a bit stale.

Victor Ian

I'm halfway through Extraction and enjoying it a lot more than I thought I would.
My wife starts this one up and calls me in to watch. I ask what the title is and she tells me It is called extra action. Sute was. Enjoyed it too.

zorax

likes this
Keeping an eye on the new Rick and Morty episodes as they're released. To be honest, I think the show is starting to run out of creative energy and is probably past it's best, but it still has it's moments.

"Huh, I guess we both just needed to take a ****."
it feels like they rushed the last two episodes. Did they put those out just for the pandemic?

zorax

likes this
Shows I have watched and enjoyed recently:
Scissor Seven (On S1 E9 now)
Money Heist (On S1 E5)
The Midnight Gospel (On S1 E5 too I think)
Kengan Ashuran (hope they come out with a Season 2)
Magic For Humans
Good Place
GLOW
Love Death and Robots
The Get Down - so disappointed we won't see a 2nd Season of this
Rhythm & Flow - really really hope we get S2 for this. Heard it's confirmed
Fightworld
Ugly Delicious
Salt Fat Acid Heat
The Big Family Cooking Showdown
Million Pound Menu
Restaurants on the Edge
The Chef Show
Kim's Convenience (it's a cute little Canadian sitcom)

Shows on my to watch list:
Altered Carbon Season 2 (enjoyed season 1, but only one episode into the 2nd season)
Black Mirror latest season (I think I have one or two episodes left?)
White Rabbit Project
Altered Carbon Resleeved
The Keepers
Evil Genius
Dirty Money (started it, halfway through I think)
Rotten (same as above)
Breakfast Lunch and Dinner
The Final Table

Brooklyn 99, Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, Community and R&M all obv worth a watch if you haven't already. Explained is a good little docuseries too.

Also I confess to having seen all of Tiger King, and a few episodes into Too Hot To Handle

Shady Slim

epstein doco coming to netflix soon but i doubt it’ll be as hard hitting as we know it should be @gnkse @RTB

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Any good?

Oh and zorax if you enjoyed money heist watch locked up. A lot of the actors are in that too.
Yeah it was a decent watch. A load of middle class people **** their lives up, seems to be common British fayre on Netflix these days. Safe and The Stranger spring to mind, albeit they were both based on books by the same bloke whereas this wasn't as far as I know.

Arachnodouche

Watched Shot Caller again, now on Netflix. It has Jaime Lannister turning in a huge performance, really one of the best, most understated ones in recent memory. The movie's a pretty damning statement on the American prison system, well worth a watch.

RossTaylorsBox

epstein doco coming to netflix soon but i doubt it’ll be as hard hitting as we know it should be @gnkse @RTB
The doco will reveal Epstein discovered a coronavirus cure which involved harvesting adenochrome from 13 year olds, he was about to announce this to the world except Hillary murdered him in jail.

Directed by Michael Jordan