• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What are you eating right now?

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
(That’s likely not how it happened).

But in reality, I would love to try some bat soup or curry. Haven’t had it yet.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Not super spicy - medium at best. I can’t eat spicy as much as I used to. The whole spices are bay leaf, cinnamon, cumin, nigella and asafoetida. I have a secret mix of biryani mix that I grind which I cant tell you but it’s not spicy. For spice, I add some Kashmiri chili powder, a couple serranos but that’s about it. It’s very easy to eat even for those who don’t like spicy food. It’s got a kick at the end but it’s not overwhelming.

Last edited:

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Nice!

I made a new recipe, it was a bitter pork vindaloo. The pork was very tender but I made the sauce ridiculously bitter - way too much vinegar and tamarind. Props to the wife for pretending to like it. :laugh: :sick:

The good news is that my one year old can't get enough of pate. It's the perfect consistency for him. I've never loved him more.

Last edited:

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Just so people don’t think I only eat steak or Indian food. This is a normal dinner I made for us: lemon-garlic chicken breast and basil/olive oil mashed potatoes.

E7B5CEB4-5C03-436E-BBED-B41763243DDD.jpeg

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
it’s a Tuesday ffs. Though I plan to make coq au vin with like a half a bottle of wine tomorrow. So that’ll be fun.

Last edited:

zorax

likes this
Fried rice (with duck liver sausage a an extremely spicy chili pasta from Taiwan)
Spinach
Korean style spare ribs (marinated for 48 hours)
Grilled mushrooms and asparagus
Plain rice

IMG-20200530-WA0021.jpg

I cooked!

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Interesting. Why orange juice instead of lemon or lime? Can you taste it? I know some people use it in their marinades but I haven’t tried it.