• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What are you thinking right now?

Burgey

Yeah they’ve been terrific, really. Had a lot asked of them during the whole pandemic and they’ve really risen to the challenge. I’m proud of them, and they’re grateful to be part of it all.

fredfertang

****ing Cummings - thanks to him I now have no chance of convincing Mrs Fertang that a trip to the local garden centre is unnecessary

Burgey

Need some new alien “documentary” content. Looking for recommendations please.

Cribbeh, seen anything decent lately?

Flem274*

123/5
been watching space videos and im really pissed off i'll be dead long before we get many satisfying answers.

this is one of the main reason i want there to be some sort of good afterlife - i want answers from the idiot deity that set this bomb off.

grecian

I clicked on the ****ing betway ad.
I have done it twice since I have been back. Ironic really as I haven't had a bet since the first race at cheltenham, almost certainly a record going back from before I was 15, of not backing something for more than a couple of weeks.

Yes, back then you often only saw the results when some old bloke with a flat cap and a woodbine started writing it on a Blackboard, gawd I'm old.

Matteh

I have done it twice since I have been back. Ironic really as I haven't had a bet since the first race at cheltenham, almost certainly a record going back from before I was 15, of not backing something for more than a couple of weeks.

Yes, back then you often only saw the results when some old bloke with a flat cap and a woodbine started writing it on a Blackboard, gawd I'm old.
Presumably, that was in the days before colour was invented too.