• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What things come to you naturally?

Daemon

Maybe I'm overestimating myself, but I think I'm pretty good with animals. We've had multiple pets in the family and they always seemed to take to me more than everyone else. We also had a couple of trainings with dogs during NS and I did great in that.

I've wanted to be a vet since I was a kid but too bad it wasn't offered in Singapore. As much as I enjoy what I do now, it will end up being my life's biggest regret I reckon.

Red Hill

The artist formerly known as Monk
drumming and rhythm

probably would've been diagnosed ADHD as a kid if it was a thing then, drumming is the only thing I've been able to concentrate on without really fighting with myself.

ankitj

Getting distracted.

While on calls, while with someone, while watching TV, while working on an assignment with tight deadline etc.