• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What things come to you naturally?

Teja.

Global Moderator
Good at reading wikipedia pages about conmen from the 17th century when I should be doing something productive.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I tend to be quite dexterous, so have always been quite good at drawing and model making and things like that, but other than that I can't think of anything much.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Sleeping.

Genuinely think I could doze off on a roll of barbed wire should the occasion demand it.

I also apparently snore, which has unfortunate consequences for the missus who's very much an amateur sleeper and invariably still awake after I've entered the land of nod.

Last edited:

Shady Slim

see i’ve always been good with my hands but drawing’s never come to me really, can do it capably enough to design a card but not on that artistic level

talking for me, at least among my peers i’ve always been good at holding court and being the dominant presence in the room. also i’m a narcissistic prick and i’m sure the two are entirely unrelated

Teja.

Global Moderator
I guess one big thing would be being alone in the company of books/the internet has always been not only easy but very enjoyable for me, right until I start going mad at least.

_Ed_

Sleeping.

Genuinely think I could doze off on a roll of barbed wire should the occasion demand it.

I also apparently snore, which has unfortunate consequences for the missus who's very much an amateur sleeper and invariably still awake after I've entered the land of nod.
Supremely envious - this is a skill I've never come close to mastering, and most nights I have to settle for under six hours.

Adders

You do enjoy cooking, don't you? I've followed a bit about your cooking enthusiasm in a food thread.

Haha, cooking never really came naturally to me. In me early 20's I couldn't cook for ****, I put a fair bit of effort into learning.

And anyway, for me cooking is something to do whilst drinking.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Wasting time on CW. Need to finish an important investigation at work that everyone is yelling at me about? Time to look at every 'like' I've ever gotten on CW.

fredfertang

Supremely envious - this is a skill I've never come close to mastering, and most nights I have to settle for under six hours.
It is one of those things you get better at as you age although I have yet no nod off in the office - have promised myself I will retire as soon as I’ve mastered that one