• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What things come to you naturally?

Kirkut

It can be poetry, literature, math, physics or any other skill. What are the things that make you feel in your comfort zone?

Line and Length

Writing newsletters. I've done them for a number of sporting bodies in the past and currently do them for my golf group and my Stamp Club.

vcs

Computer programming.

I've more or less wasted my gift in this and I regret it regularly.
Well, I do it for my day job. It's kind of banal though. My cousin does a lot of those Math/Programming problems that you see on those competitive coding sites. What you get to see in real life on a day-to-day basis is rarely that thought-provoking, from a pure Math/Algorithms standpoint.

Basically, the range of stuff that "computer programming" encompasses is so vast that even though I do it for a living, I sometimes think I'm terrible at most aspects of it. :p