• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Where's zorax?

Line and Length

It's been over a week since he who gives heaps of "likes" has posted. I know he was concerned with the situation in Hong Kong. I hope he is OK.

Shri

Left because marcuss, teja et al ganged up on him in the mafia thread

He's apparently not coming back but I urged him to stay at some capacity

But he's probably pulling a jono

vcs

What have you done to him you bastards

Don't chase him off because of some dumb mafia game.

honestbharani

Yeah, guess he is pissed at Teja and probably few others for piling on during the maf game. Hopefully he figures out a way to come back, the forums (and obviously, the likes) are lesser without him.

honestbharani

He may have his own quirky style of posting but he was one of the genuinely nice guys I have known through this forum. It sucks if he does not come back. :(

Teja.

Global Moderator
I have apologized to him unreservedly if he feels I have crossed a line. I hope he comes back because I think he adds a lot of character to the forum and more importantly, I hope he's okay and doing well personally.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Never heard of him

Apropos of nothing the forum has been a lot less insufferable for the last week or so

grecian

I need likes, **** I may have to post something of worth to receive them now, this will go against everything I stand for.

Burgey

He was online on FB yesterday.

I admit I genuinely hadn't noticed he wasn't posting here, but I haven't been online that much myself.

Thankfully I don't play those asinine Mafia games, and I would urge the youth of today not to as well. Look what they do to you. You either end up leaving like zorax or staying and being like Teja. Like online meth - there are no winners.

Burgey

I think the little fella is ok - he requested to follow me on Instagram today. Of course, I refused.*

Genuinely surprised at the concern on here. This absence of his is surely the best CW development since sunilz stopped posting. And all over a flounce about an online game ffs. zorax, if you're reading this, learn from the experience and grow up. You're embarrassing yourself.

*not really, but he's on follower probation.

vcs

Genuinely surprised that you have an Instagram account.

Before long, you'll be hanging with the cool kids on SnapChat and TikTok