• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Where's zorax?

Red_Ink_Squid

I'd maybe guess that the not inconsiderable amount of abuse he got across the forum (in jest and otherwise) prior to him losing his cool in the mafia thread may have contributed to him leaving.

Hopefully he comes back when the cricket starts up.

honestbharani

I really don't think he was upset at your rant, which was in the QT. I guess he had a big play lined up for the last day and it ended before he could even post properly and he was upset at that, as he had invested a lot of thought, time and effort into that game and could not bring it to a proper endgame. And then on top of that few others piled on in the thread and then Teja's post was the last straw I suppose.

Uppercut

Nobody in the thread did anything wrong. It’s strange that he got so upset, but everyone gets disproportionately upset about random **** sometimes. Hopefully he comes back soon.

trundler

Nobody in the thread did anything wrong. It’s strange that he got so upset, but everyone gets disproportionately upset about random **** sometimes. Hopefully he comes back soon.
Every morning when I wake up in this flesh prison