• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Super Eight

Perm

Stuart Broad does it, England win by 1 wicket with 1 ball left.

Pietersen MOM for me quite easily, feel gutted for Lara though.

Spitfires_Fan

Vaughan MoM for me, if you take into account his bowling as well. Sad for Lara, but not everyone gets a fairytale ending to their career - even legends like him.

That's got to be the best 5* Broad's ever scored

Perm

Surely Vaughan is a good shout for MOTM?
He played well, no doubt about it. But because of his usual crappyness, I think you're getting carried away. His bowling certainly adds to it though, touch decision but I think I'd still give it to Pietersen.

pskov

The only problem with Vaughan's excellent knock is that you just know the selectors will use it to justify keeping him in the ODI side this summer.