• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Lord Presents..What Made Your Day + What Ruined Your Day IV

social

Brekkie Creek?

Struggle to find a place down here in Melbourne that does it, tbf.
Brekkie Creek and Storey Bridge used to do it but not sure these days as I haven't been to Brisvegas in years

Gold Coast is far too feral for anything other than jailhouse slop

Oaks at Neutral Bay in Sydney definitely still does as do several others but my faves around Paddington have long since become gastro pubs

Such a shame as many a great weekend was spend on a pub crawl from my folks house to the SCG/Football Stadium and back again with a large chunk of cow as stomach lining

social

Happiest country on Earth apparently. Which is odd, because all everyone seems to do is whinge. I think it's the English heritage.

There's a very good cook-your-own at the Phillip's Foot down in The Rocks if you're staying in Sydney
That place still open?

Can remember going there about 20 years ago

For the sake of old times, I might have to pop in there plus do my bit to get Jacksons on George out of receivership

James

Cricket Web Owner
Ruined my Day

Coming home to find that the neighbors had been onto my property and cut large parts of a tree at the back of my place. :@

jan

ruined:
it keeps raining and raining for the past few days, nets cancelled today and weekend matches doubtful too :(

uvelocity

Brekkie Creek and Storey Bridge used to do it but not sure these days as I haven't been to Brisvegas in years

Gold Coast is far too feral for anything other than jailhouse slop

Oaks at Neutral Bay in Sydney definitely still does as do several others but my faves around Paddington have long since become gastro pubs

Such a shame as many a great weekend was spend on a pub crawl from my folks house to the SCG/Football Stadium and back again with a large chunk of cow as stomach lining
tumbulgum pub

Spikey

I was on the Midway Islands. Google went to the Midway Islands and mapped them on streetview. A location where literally 0 people live as of 2012. Holy ****ing ****. I love you Google.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
I got within 20km once....but it was sort of cheating - I could tell it was the UK based on the signs and buses and then just picked London cause I don't know anywhere else in the UK :p.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Started well with a guess just under 200km out. All downhill from there although I did get the country right another time. Shame Russia is so damn big

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
I get 15k+ on that site.

Mind, I don't think signs and moving around are cheating. Most of the time it's in a foreign language so you'll need to work out where it is.