• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Reported a post from viriya for using inappropriate language. Check it out. I have probably been reported as well. Have fun bringing the hammer down. :p
    That is also a choice I fully get behind. It just didn't occur to me to start that far out in the sequence, but it's a good romp, probably the height of his real-world satire phase imo.
    Nice question *awww*

They say not the Colour of Magic or The Light Fantastic (mainly because they're satirizing a genre rather than being independent works) , but I started with tcom and well, look. Equal Rites may feel a bit moralistic, Small Gods a bit atheist-glibertarian. Mort is said to be good but aside from introducing a humanistic DEATH I don't really rate it.

I think Men at Arms is a good starting point and I expect what she liked in it should tell you where to go next.
    ok thanks for the email. i'll keep a close eye on the moderation of the forum as well. personally i think spark has struggled a lot balancing his personal bias and his duty as a mod. it's no wonder the number of daily posts has gone down significantly since the heady days of 2007/08
    that was only game during that time and obviously i am not a fan of the big 3 for obvious reasons. anyway i have grave doubts about spark's ability to moderate without bias. we all remember his ponting remembrance thread episode- that was one of the darkest days in cw's history. is there anyway i can raise this concern with the owners of the site? i just don't think he is up to the standards set by guys like pews, flem, fusion or u.
    hi dan is it illegal for me to post in australian threads now? last time spark banned me for posting on an aussie thread and being too negative. i have asked him but he's refused to explain himself.
    It was my attempt at humor - I didn't realize it was considered so seriously. I understand that some people get easily offended so I'll make sure not to push the boundaries. Let me leave you with this so you can decide for yourself if there is any humor in touchy subjects or not: youtube.com/watch?v=LLWlBgj0uOc
    Hey Dan, could you send me the two banners please.

I'll send you an email with my address.
    Thanks for the heads up mate. I'll contact Adders and wiff now and hopefully get back to you by the end of the day with where to send.
    I think you're distracting from your message when you use the "white" atheist line. I get the point you're trying to make, but it's not being received as intended. People will focus on the "white" part and ignore the rest. My humble suggestion would be to make your point without using that term to drive home the message. Just a thought. :-)
    Dan i have to admit i was very disappointed to see your attempt to mock me in the testing forum...i thought that was above those who have the great privilege of moderating this forum. I only hope you remain professional when it comes to certain posters constantly trying to troll my posts in the main forum and not let them off the hook just because you happen to disagree with me.
    Hey Dan, any chance of seeing some photos of the banner up at the SCG?
    Sounds good. I'll be coming from work so may only arrive by 11ish if I am held up. Swap mobile numbers on Twitter PM?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…