• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 1) What do you attribute your most excellent bowling action too?
    2) What has the transition been like between being an up and comer to being a senior player for the Aces?
    3) Anything you would change about your career,
    4) if you could do it all over again would you be a right handed bowler. What is unique about being a leftie?
    5) How competitive is the Plunket Shield
    6) Highlight of your career.
    Hi Dan, want to join my Matador Cup fantasy comp? Sending out the invite to people who are into the domestic stuff
    stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/player/388802.html?class=2;template=results;type=batting;view=innings

copy that table over to excel, remove not outs, plot runs scored vs balls faced
    couldn't you just graph each inn's runs vs balls and get the same type of graph? like a scatterplot to see if its linear, and if not you see where it's skewed? that should be easy enough with just a quick dump of innings data from statsguru I would think?
    Haha yes. Graduated from design school last year (did an art school degree before that) and doing a master of fine arts this year. Endless study cycle of creative stuff
    Having never actually stayed in a hotel there, I don't really know! I'd probably prefer North Adelaide to City, still super close to everything especially the oval but a bit more urban and chilled out. I'll have a think about it though.
    I actually don't live in Adelaide anymore but I could ask around and see if anyone could 'air bnb' you - probably be the cheapest. Is it just you? Otherwise, though, do you know whereabouts you want to stay? When are the dates? I'm too lazy to look it up but I might go back for it!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…