• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Recent content by Kweek

1. Kweek

Your CW Guestlist

As craig said in the what do you look like thread. Imagine you were super rich and had milions and you'd be able to invite 26 people to a cricket game (22 players, 2 umpires, 2 scorers) who would be on your guestlist ? (the 22 don't have to be actual decent cricketers...)
  2. Kweek

pandemic 2

http://www.crazymonkeygames.com/jkf6Tr/pandemic2.swf how many can you kill? for mods : please merge this thread with the post from the made /ruined thread
  3. Kweek

***Official **** European Championship Division 1

European Championship starting this friday to be held in Ireland Teams: Denmark Ireland Italy Netherlands Norway Scotland Fixtures Friday 25 July Ireland v Norway, The Hills Scotland v Denmark, Malahide Netherlands v Italy, North County Saturday 26 July Ireland v Denmark, Leinster...
  4. Kweek

Kent/Canterbury meetup 30th of june - 5th of july

I'll be in Kent from 30th of June till 5th July on a cricket tour, i'll be staying at the Canterbury university (apperently) so if any of you want a meetup round that time lemme know, don't know my exact schedule yet( will enlighten you all when I know it ) can meetup during/ after the game or...
  5. Kweek

Single Parents or both Parents, which one?

after reading the Gay marriage thread this question araised to me...who made you the way you are now, both of your parents , or just your mother or father ? see poll :)
  6. Kweek

Medical Research

so in the newspapers some companies are advertising medical research, which means that you visit a sort of hospital 7 times in 3 months with one overnight stay and they pay you a lumpsum of 1000 euro. all they do is research a new drug on you, take your blood and that's it... they claim that...
  7. Kweek

Steds' secret Identity?

Is he actually a famous actor... discuss? for referance: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0200452/
  8. Kweek

Will CDM end up being a Eunuch?

his Pathetic thread got me thinking... topic title says it all...discuss!
  9. Kweek

Lawyers or law students on CW

Oke, in my uni course, I have business/entertaintment law and I really find it hard... so that raised the question are there any lawyers or law students on cw? :ph34r: (so he can answer all my questions and make my live easier:ph34r: )
  10. Kweek

Heroes *SPOILERS*

so who's seeing this serie? probably only our american friends? I love it, been watching it for the last couple of days non-stop! has a good story line and really gets to you, I can't stop watching to be honoust quote from a fansite to give you an idea, when I first read it, i though it...
  11. Kweek

Kervezee signs for Worcestershire

good luck to Alexei at Worcs! hope he becomes a big one, and gets dutch cricket to the next level!
  12. Kweek

cricket player manager game

Oke... I used to be addicted to a game where you were a cricket player, and had to find a county to play for with a salary and stuff. If you did well you could be asked for your nation.You had to train your player and could find sponsor stuff on his gear(let his pads be sponsored by Pepsi, his...
  13. Kweek

Article on cricket

for school I need a news article for a vocal exam, I intend to do it about cricket or something that has to do with it, I need a news article with views and opinions on things, I was looking for a article a review for the 2006 county season maybe, can't really find it. other ideas are welcome...
  14. Kweek

The Netherlands Thread

likely Squad: van Bunge de Leede Adeel Raja OR K Hussain(im hoping Raja) Kervezee van Troost (C) Smits (as keeper...) Buurman (backup keeper) Zuiderent de Grooth Seelaar Reekers Schiferli Stelling Ten Doeschate and whatmore dunno, we'll see by then. pretty even squad, the batting department...
  15. Kweek

The almighty Titans thread

Welcome to the best grade team in CWland :D chat here about squad selection, your disliking of the captain, your problems with grade players. Or scream out your delight if we get another draw! COME-ON TITANS!(steds for bunny!)