• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Recent content by silentstriker

1. silentstriker

happy birthday silentstriker

Listen boys, you know you've married the right person when its your birthday and she's like "Good morning. I'm getting you a 24 oz USDA prime 60 day dry aged steak from the best steakhouse in the city. Happy birthday."
  2. silentstriker

What are you eating right now?

Haha that’s easier than most curries. But I did make some coq au vin today. Been on a French food kick lately. Yes, this thread has become my daily cooking thread.
  3. silentstriker

Just so people don’t think I only eat steak or Indian food. This is a normal dinner I made for us: lemon-garlic chicken breast and basil/olive oil mashed potatoes.
  4. silentstriker

The American Politics thread

So I have nothing better to do right now so I quickly typed up that data into excel (rough estimate from looking at the bar graphs) from three counties. Doesn't this give you more information???
  5. silentstriker

I feel like all I do is post pictures of steak. For Mother’s Day I made the wife a paneer and egg bhurji for breakfast. Then went to the butcher and got some very special cuts of meat. Came out perfect. I think it was my best one yet. For the record, this is how you cook a steak and honor...
  6. silentstriker

The little black specs are cilantro (came out black in the picture), I chopped them up real small and cooked them early with the coconut milk. I marinated the fish in some garlic, salt, pepper, and garam masala for an hour. The gravy is just coconut milk, salt, curry powder (a wonderful West...
  7. silentstriker

Continuing my theme of cooking healthy food at home :ph34r: Home made fried chicken and Mac and cheese. I used an air fryer for the chicken and the breading didn’t come out as evenly as I liked but it was crispy and tasty! Quick as hell to make though. And much healthier than deep frying -...
  8. silentstriker

Favorite song?

Favorite single song of all time? Favorite song released within the past 10 years?
  9. silentstriker

Bistecca all a Florentine in celebration of my sons first birthday!!
  10. silentstriker

What’s the best marinade?

Well? For steak - salt and pepper. That’s it. Maybe a little olive oil and garlic. Anything more and you need better steak, or learn to cook it better. For lamb or beef in curries - overnight marinade with yogurt (full fat not the deranged fat free Greek shite), lemon juice, black...
  11. silentstriker

Got a new rifle! (pics inside)

Some I could find. Not all my own guns. The first two are rifles with a very light trigger - a strong gust would set it off. The guy did a massive custom job on it, with his own custom bullets. The older looking rifle is a Springfield, one of the best rifles ever made. As for the slogan...
  12. silentstriker

List of people who’ve made you awkwardly explain your username to your wife

sledger Thanks for that.
  13. silentstriker

Corn vs Flour tortilla?

Flour tortillas should be banned. Make a roti if you want flour.
  14. silentstriker

Steak and seafood! Ribeye was a little overcooked but the filet was just right. And some whiskey to go with it. A perfect night.
  15. silentstriker

Is a hotdog a sandwich?

Yes. A burger is a subspecies of sandwich. All burgers are sandwiches. Not all sandwiches are burgers. Any notion to the contrary is obviously in error.