• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

3rd Quarter Final - Australia v Pakistan (20th March)

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hurricane

To be fair I don't think he's the best batsman.

I just think that he's the most entertaining one. Mostly for comedy.
You are redeemed. CW is a bit snobby about preferring graceful cricketers to watch. And usually would make such a comment after a test innings of note rather than an ODI knock unless it was some pressure century in the WC final.

Flem274*

123/5
Haha Albie, such a bowler. :Get your arse out of the way so I can castle you".

I left to shower early so I didn't have to risk watching Twatto bring up the winning runs.

Antihippy

Comedy is good when the gormless doofus keeps on getting himself into sticky situations. When he actually becomes President of the World and is causing global death and despair with his harebrained policies it stops being funny.
To be fair when his eyesight goes he'll probably fall away. Really hand-eye dependant, much like sehwag actually.Unless he learns to settle down, because I actually do think he has solid fundamentals when he isn't trying to go off his rocker

Black_Warrior

"I saw fear in Jonathan Trott's eyes during that spell from Mitchell Johnson" - Warner
" After facing Wahab Riaz, I now know how England felt against Mitchell Johnson" - Michael Clarke

"I saw fear in Shane Watson's eyes during that spell from Wahab Riaz." - Black Warrior

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
because it's not completely different logic? In both cases the batsman is trying to use their body to defend the stumps. Umpires hate that **** because it makes their job hard.
I know this conversation finished, but...

Using your pad to defend the stumps when you're leaving the ball. What's wrong with this picture?

Swingpanzee

Fantastic second innings. Wahab's spell was one of the most intense i've ever watched in ODI cricket and for quite a while the match had a test match sort of feel. Watson dealt horribly with the short ball initially, but credit to him for trying to tough it out and he had some luck that helped him just survive against Riaz. Feel sorry for Rahat as that was a sitter of a catch and he'll be rueing that drop for days, but overall Australia were deserved winners. Good match, was fun to watch.

Debris

"I saw fear in Jonathan Trott's eyes during that spell from Mitchell Johnson" - Warner
" After facing Wahab Riaz, I now know how England felt against Mitchell Johnson" - Michael Clarke

"I saw fear in Shane Watson's eyes during that spell from Wahab Riaz." - Black Warrior
I am surprised that you were able to detect anything in his eyes. It has always looks like a vacant lot to me.