• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

43rd Match - Pakistan v Bangladesh

Who will win the match?

• Total voters

Nishant Guleria

If Bangladesh won the toss and chose to bat first then Pakistan is not qualified for the semi final.If Pakistan won the toss then they targeted score above 350 and won by 311 runs or beat Bangladesh by 316 runs after scoring 400 or beat Bangladesh by 321 runs after scoring 450.I think that’s impossible.

Borges

This ought to be a well contested game; essentially a fight for the fifth place. Important to both teams, I would think.

trundler

Pakistan win their last match versus BD in 2014. Now they need to bear them by about 320 depending on the target.

I wish this was in an anime lol.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
We need the old school Rugby League top 5 finals system next time there is a World Cup. Todays game would have been huge.

trundler

Apparently Fakhar is to be dropped for this game. Malik's farewell and all. So they're not really taking the 500 seriously.

Howe_zat

Pakistan are strong favourites for this with the bookies which I can't agree with. Two pretty even sides.

Even if Pakistan win they'll almost certainly be behind at some point so Bangladesh at 2.50 right now looks great.

Last edited:

Xuhaib

Thankfully with Pakistan out of the semi final running Bangladesh will take the game and hopefully that will be enough to put Sarfraz, Hafeez and Malik to pastures. Next target should be the test side where that coward Asad Shafiq shall be pushed off and made to join his mate Sarfraz back to their club side Malir Gymkhana.

This week Imran made his first impact on cricketing affairs of the country by approving the new domestic cricket structure where number of first class teams have been reduced from 15 to 6. All the oil dinosaurs who have been running (ruining) domestic cricket for decades have been cast aside and there will b a new working committee I am quite hopeful that the trio of Imran, Ehsaan Mani and Wasim khan will bring positive changes to Paksitan cricket and things will start looking up in next 12 months.

https://en.humnews.pk/25803/pm-imran-khan-approves-changes-to-reconstruct-domestic-cricket/