• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

At Least 11 Dead At 2 Tragedies in Norway

Faisal1985

intelligent!? the dumb ****er doesn't have brains enough to realize that he is exactly like those radical muslims that he hates...
sorry but they are not muslims imo as well as by definition. They just claim to be them.

Faisal1985

I'm not sure he'll get a jail sentence at all. He's quite clearly insane and the legal system seems to be as liberal as they come. We'll see how it pans out.
Darn right he is insane that is why he should be put in jail for the rest of his life. ****er is lucky not to be in a Muslim country...his head would have been separated by now.

Top_Cat

Well, as BB alluded earlier, he probably wouldn't have survived a stand-off in the UK or Australia either.

"Whoops, my trigger finger slipped."

"Mine too."

"Mine too."

"Mine too."

"Mine too."

"Mine too."

"Mine too."

"Mine too."

etc.

smalishah84

The Tiger King
Interesting articles about Ander Brievik and his possible support networks. Essentially, the articles ask questions about the lack of a cash trail for Brievik's activities which were, prima facie, quite well-funded with independent sources (he had barely worked for some time). Then there's a post on anti-Muslim nutjob Pamela Geller's website which may possibly have been him:

Anders Behring Breivik, Mystery Man by Justin Raimondo -- Antiwar.com
Craig Murray Blog Archive Who Funded Breivik?

If it is, there are possibly questions to be asked about the nature of her support to him. If not, one wonders about the nature of her suport to other psychopathic anti-Muslim types. One point which is hard to disagree with;
Wow interesting post. Quite agree with the quote towards the end of your post

Flem274*

123/5
I couldn't read it in one go. Had to take a walk.

When you hear 70 kids are dead, it's shocking, but the numbers don't appall like the descriptions do. Kids running, kids praying, kids too scared to move, kids who fought back...he killed them all, apart from one very young boy who was crying.

That last part just floors me tbh. We don't like to admit people like this guy are human, but they are, and they give me uncomfortable glimpses of their humanity at the most unlikely times.

My God the descriptions were awful though. The kids who were so scared they couldn't move while he was reloading right in front of him was the worst.

flibbertyjibber

Fair to say he is one messed up screwball. Just beggars belief how anyone can do that kind of thing and still think they have done the right thing.