• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket related stuff that doesn't really deserve a thread

Shady Slim

It's $6 per month and you get to watch The Expanse as well, which is the best tv drama in a decade.
for me it’s more a case of not wanting to give that grub bezos my money tbh, i try to avoid amazon at all costs unless i absolutely have to use it

strange way of spelling “fargo” you’ve got there btw

stephen

for me it’s more a case of not wanting to give that grub bezos my money tbh, i try to avoid amazon at all costs unless i absolutely have to use it

I enjoyed Fargo but the Expanse is breathtaking.

Adders

Get the 30day free trial then cancel. I did just that for The Test.

Starfighter

I've been watching highlights of the SA-WI-Pak tri series in 92/93. This is one of the earliest series I'm aware of where the broadcaster had a speed gun (together with the NZ-Pak series the same year, but they set theirs up differently for years in NZ, recording much lower speeds) but they only display the occasional ball. I've seen:

Cummins 132
Walsh 134, 138
Ambrose 140
Waqar 141, 142, 148

Didn't see any for Patterson, Bishop or Donald annoyingly.
I wonder how these might compare to impressions compared to later bowlers when timing became commonplace.

GoodAreasShane

Has anyone got the retrolive commentary for the 1996 Australia V WI WC semi?

Had that saved ready to read but cricinfo have already taken it down. Arseholes

vcs

The acid test is how it responds when there are multiple live scorecards in progress, hopefully the links don't jump just when you go to click on them. But it looks better aesthetically.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
The acid test is how it responds when there are multiple live scorecards in progress, hopefully the links don't jump just when you go to click on them. But it looks better aesthetically.
i have surprisingly Strong Feelings about Single Page Applications

Daemon

Warner’s tiktok videos are really doing wonders for his PR. He always used to get hateful comments before but they’re getting fewer and fewer now. Good for him.

TheJediBrah

Warner’s tiktok videos are really doing wonders for his PR. He always used to get hateful comments before but they’re getting fewer and fewer now. Good for him.
Opposite of what I've seen in Aus. I didn't think his popularity could get any lower but I was dead wrong.

I hope he realises that these videos are in the cloud forever now