• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket related stuff that doesn't really deserve a thread

Daemon

Opposite of what I've seen in Aus. I didn't think his popularity could get any lower but I was dead wrong.

I hope he realises that these videos are in the cloud forever now
I thought it was doing damage too but the most recent one seems to have positive comments from the non Indian community too.

Previously most of the negative stuff was coming from the Indians as well.

TheJediBrah

In my eyes he's destroyed any alpha tendencies he had left

we don't dance, we stand in the corner and watch everyone else have fun and wish we were at the gym

Daemon

1. Nomads gather to play here (9)
2. Additional insurance premium (5,5)
3. Silly to fight for residue (5)
4. Nightclubs employ him to eject trouble makers (7)
5. Sinful place to play the game (4,7)
6. Helped build Indian cricket brick by brick from the forefront (10)
7. Evil minded daughter goes out to gain time (6)
8. Generally neutral, he is excited by Nelsons (5,8)
9. These days some people maintain a safe distance from him (8)
10. Entrust security of the house to him so that you have a peaceful sleep (5,8)

Someone sent me this on whatsapp. Some are pretty easy but there are a couple of tricky ones.

Red Hill

The artist formerly known as Monk
Lara was 23 when he made his 277 in Australia, having only played 5 tests. His batting average at the start of the innings was 30. By the time the innings ended it was 57.

Last edited:

Shady Slim

6. Helped build Indian cricket brick by brick from the forefront (10)
one of my favourite things is the subcontinent cricketers with anglo profession names that crop up in cricket history, nari contractor and farokh engineer, just a bit of a historical quirk that i like

honestbharani

Needs a better video to celebrate the great Prince's birthday. He posted something on IG about what Kaneria was saying to him after that first ball he defended. :p

Daemon

one of my favourite things is the subcontinent cricketers with anglo profession names that crop up in cricket history, nari contractor and farokh engineer, just a bit of a historical quirk that i like
that can’t really be one of your favourite things man, unless you have like a million favourite things

mr_mister

that series was just ridiculous.

top scored for his side in 5 of the 6 innings and in 4 of those innings scored around half the team total individually.

The next 3 most runs for the Windies that series were 318 for Sarwan, 167 for Hooper and 104 for Ganga. Essentially a one man show