• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dumbest thing you've done lately

vcs

I added salt instead of sugar to my coffee this morning.

That's not even the worst part, it took me three sips to figure it out. Or perhaps it's a damning indictment of some of the coffee I've had over the years.

So go on CWers, regale us with tales of your own bumbling ineptitude.

With Shri banned, I expect to be bumping this thread a lot in the near future

Adders

Got drunk on Christmas day night and had a text fight with my boss ending with me telling him to stick his job up his arse. Felt great at the time, but the reality in the cold light of day wasnt so flash.

wpdavid

Got drunk on Christmas day night and had a text fight with my boss ending with me telling him to stick his job up his arse. Felt great at the time, but the reality in the cold light of day wasnt so flash.
Good effort that. And the outcome of said text fight?

Adders

Got 4 weeks to find a new job.

This has been bubbling away for a while though, I conservatively estimate I've worked nearly 60k worth of unpaid over time for them over 3 years. The straw that broke the camel's back was getting 4 rum cans and some scratch cards as a Christmas bonus this year. I ****ing hate rum.

Lillian Thomson

I went on a blind date arranged by a mutual "Friend" on Facebook. I've been "Unfriended" by the organiser and "Blocked" by the date.

Bijed

It's amazing really that between all us on here with so much scope for doing different dumb stuff, we can't even get close to competing with Shri

mr_mister

Accepted 100% of the blame during an argument with a girl I'm dating coz I like her so much

I'm a beta bitch

D/L

I added salt instead of sugar to my coffee this morning.

That's not even the worst part, it took me three sips to figure it out. Or perhaps it's a damning indictment of some of the coffee I've had over the years.

So go on CWers, regale us with tales of your own bumbling ineptitude.

With Shri banned, I expect to be bumping this thread a lot in the near future
I started watching the new BBC series about Christine Keeler last night, thinking it might not be full of poor acting and character stereotypes.

h_hurricane

I was working from home a few days back and in a webex audio meeting with the client. Suddenly heard a loud argument from the other room. My wife was telling my little one to stop viewing cartoons which she was for the last one hour or so. My daughter was unyielding, not allowing my wife to come near the laptop. I muted myself in the call and without realizing what I was doing, told my wife to switch off the wifi modem. The rest is .........