• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I rescued two baby squirrels, what do I feed them?

Gnske

Get them back onto the tree after you nurse them to vigour I say.

I found a baby bird on the ground a couple of years back and that's what I did, took me five throws but I got it up there.

Bijed

How are the squirrels doing? A feel-good story here could give you the impetus you need to go on and win BOTM

vcs

I had to leave the next day and my parents were reluctant to take care of them, so we handed them over to a kid a few doors away who was fascinated with them. I'm sure they're in good hands.

Flem274*

123/5
i bet he's already dissected one alive to see what's inside

good one vcs, you've just nutured indias next serial killer

Daemon

10 year old me would've taken such good care of them. Being a vet was my life goal back then.

Actually 25 year old me would love to take them in as well.

Gnske

I had to leave the next day and my parents were reluctant to take care of them, so we handed them over to a kid a few doors away who was fascinated with them. I'm sure they're in good hands.
This makes me feel queasy.

This is an act of Shri.