• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Mafia - main thread

honestbharani

Not much of a difference so far really, except for re-discovering how many relatives we actually have. Also learning to lie as VI suggested, maybe I'll tell her that MS Dhoni is a good T20 player and see if it works. :ph34r:

Yeah throwing in the truth now and then is indeed important when learning how to lie. :p

Marcuss

1. srbhkshk
2. Daemon
3. hb
4. Teja
5. GIMH
6. StephenZA
7. Halsey
8. Marcuss

Turns out that watching is scarcely less frustrating. Life has calmed down a bit too so I might not go inactive at crucial times ala SAMCRO

Athlai

Not Terrible
1. srbhkshk
2. Daemon
3. hb
4. Teja
5. GIMH
6. StephenZA
7. Halsey
8. Marcuss
9. UC
10. RIS
11. morgieb
12. Athlai

Howe_zat

1. srbhkshk
2. Daemon
3. hb
4. Teja
5. GIMH
6. StephenZA
7. Halsey
8. Marcuss
9. UC
10. RIS
11. morgieb
12. Athlai
13. Howe

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Was under the impression he was a few days out from being ready. I can start in a couple of days.

Signups still open. If I'm running it I can go up to 18 easily.