• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

McDonalds v KFC

KFC or McD?

• Total voters

MrPrez

McDonalds.

Have been eating copious amounts of both in the past few weeks so am the best qualified to answer this question.

Daemon

McDonald's in Singapore is the best compared to anywhere else in the world.

KFC's alright but not in the same league.

Flem274*

123/5
kfc often lets itself down by being ****ing slow and rarely providing their best efforts

maccas far more consistent and you won't be trapped in the drive through for 45 minutes, plus they have the double mcchicken

the zinger burger combo is a thing of beauty tho

harsh.ag

McDonald's by a distance. The breakfast, the fillet-o-fish, the once-every-two-decades schezuan sauce.

anil1405

McDonalds easily. The breakfast and mcflurry is to die for (okay not ideal at this age I know). But I used to enjoy the flurry even during the harsh Scottish winters and this was while I was working there in my early 20s.

Burner

KFC. Never understood the big deal with McDonalds. Was very underwhelming everytime I've had food from there.

mr_mister

KFC by a country mile

Better chips, nice and fat and salty
Mountain Dew > Coke

And of course original recipe chicken is brilliant in its greasy glory

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I find this difficult. I don't like many things at McDonalds and enjoy most of the stuff at KFC, but I'd take a McChicken over anything on the regular KFC menu.

I'm going to give it to KFC for their limited time only Zinger Pies as a tiebreaker.

mr_mister

I find this difficult. I don't like many things at McDonalds and enjoy most of the stuff at KFC, but I'd take a McChicken over anything on the regular KFC menu.

I'm going to give it to KFC for their limited time only Zinger Pies as a tiebreaker.
I hate how all their best **** is limited time only. I used to love their tower burgers

BoyBrumby

Englishman
I would've said KFC without question a few months back, but the last couple I've had have been very disappointing.

We have a local chicken shack here (Rumbles) that knocks out fried chicken but with proper, chip shop styley chips instead of fries and I think that has ruined me for KFC nowadays.

smalishah84

The Tiger King
KFC by a country mile

Better chips, nice and fat and salty
Mountain Dew > Coke

And of course original recipe chicken is brilliant in its greasy glory
What? you must be out of your mind.

McDonald's has one of the best fries in the world. KFC fries suck.

Last edited: