• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** COVID-19 Discussion

Daemon

Not surprised tbh, he's been looking decidedly unwell for the best part of a week at least. Probably partly explains why his message to the nation last week was pre-recorded as well.
I had (and probably still) put it down to a lack of sleep and being overworked but yeah, I noticed he looked a bit off.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Last edited:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Haha, I didn't bring it up as an option in the conference call thread on CricSim because you've gotta pay for it, but surely the government could've shelled out for GoToMeeting ffs.

zorax

likes this
Haha, I didn't bring it up as an option in the conference call thread on CricSim because you've gotta pay for it, but surely the government could've shelled out for GoToMeeting ffs.
probably not enough time to go through the quotation and procurement process tbf

Gnske

Probably gave him a bite too the dirty dog. I'd wager a pretty penny Charles has never gone out of his way to throat **** someone with his tongue.

Is Snopes still around to confirm it?

duffer

So they are set to deploy Armed Forces in Telangana to deal with people flouting the curfew.

Who are these ****s? **** offffffff

FBU

Seven pm to Five pm curfew coming into force in Kenya today.

In the most stereotypically African turn of events some dude in Rwanda who thought he could go fishing past curfew got eaten by a crocodile

https://citizen.co.za/news/covid-19/2260384/rwandan-man-eaten-by-crocodile-after-ignoring-lockdown/
BA set off this am to Kenya, got to Frankfurt before having to turn round, after having found they being were denied Kenyan airspace. KCAA suspended all international flights on the 25 March. 8-)