• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** COVID-19 Discussion

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
International Pulmonologists put out a consensus treatment on COVID-19 (diagnosis, treatment, precautions, etc etc) last week if anyone is interested (it is designed for and written with healthcare professionals in mind, not the general public - but there is good information there on transmission, prevention, prognosis etc which may be helpful for others. But overall, nothing new that is particularly groundbreaking):

https://www.unah.edu.hn/dmsdocument...l-de-neumologos-sobre-covid-19-version-ingles

Last edited:

Daemon

Yeah, many people tend to think that the Chinese are all just one amorphous blob and make no distinction between them and the CCP.

I personally found the complete lack of sympathy, and it's place the whole "haha serves them right for eating bats" attitude when this whole epidemic was beginning, very very disturbing.

duffer

Yeah, many people tend to think that the Chinese are all just one amorphous blob and make no distinction between them and the CCP.

I personally found the complete lack of sympathy, and it's place the whole "haha serves them right for eating bats" attitude when this whole epidemic was beginning, very very disturbing.
Yeah, some of the stuff I've heard and read is putrid. People seem to think they have an excuse to say racist shite about the Chinese now. **** off to that....

RossTaylorsBox

The right-wingers here are using this as an excuse to purge Chinese people and ban them from the country for life.

Redbacks

Average age of Corona Virus cases in Germany is 47 (that might be the Berlin cases) which adds another element to why they have had a better recovery rate to date. Maybe older Germans don't go on cruises...?

Flem274*

123/5
we've been getting reports of chinese being targeted here too, and in response some groups are using wechat to organise and talk about arming themselves

i have 2 comments

-people holding the chinese people and nz chinese responsible are scum
-why is wechat permitted in nz? it basically allows the ccp to spy on chinese nz residents