• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Cricket Web XI in Pakistan

Mister Wright

Disapointed I didn't get more wickets, but that's the way things go. Happy with how I bowled though. 14 runs is very close. We can pull it back in the next match, that I am sure of.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Well if you were paying attention in the second dig you were spilled about 37 times...

Pakistan's catching definitely poorer than ours; biggest issue for us off that (aside from the ever present seam quandary) is starts and going on with them!

David

International 12th Man
So close :(

Not a great personal performance by any stretch, however one has to take what one gets. Disappointed with the first innings, at least I know where I stand though.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Dauth called in and Wright misses out

Batsman Rob "Delacruz" Dauth has been included in the Cricket Web XI 12 for the second Test against Pakistan. He will be competing with David Kearsley for the final batting spot and the final XI will be announced on the morning of the match. Fast bowler Kyle Wright has been excluded after an luckless showing in Lahore. Greg Thomas is set to return to the Test team in his place.

CWBCC co-chairman Liam Camps also noted that the one-day international squad will be announced immediately following the Test match.

CW XI 2nd Test squad:
BJ Goff (c), NS Pickup (vc), H Moerk (wk), DA Kearsley, AP Cloete, T Mamesh, CR Butler, TC Halsey, RJ Dauth, DM Kennett, GM Thomas, MW Wilson.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Dauth called in and Wright misses out

Batsman Rob "Delacruz" Dauth has been included in the Cricket Web XI 12 for the second Test against Pakistan. He will be competing with David Kearsley for the final batting spot and the final XI will be announced on the morning of the match. Fast bowler Kyle Wright has been excluded after an luckless showing in Lahore. Greg Thomas is set to return to the Test team in his place.

CWBCC co-chairman Liam Camps also noted that the one-day international squad will be announced immediately following the Test match.

CW XI 2nd Test squad:
BJ Goff (c), NS Pickup (vc), H Moerk (wk), DA Kearsley, AP Cloete, T Mamesh, CR Butler, TC Halsey, RJ Dauth, DM Kennett, GM Thomas, MW Wilson.

Glad to be recalled to the first XI. Hopefully I can repay the selectors faith with at least 6 wickets for not many.

GO CW!

kears_falcon_9

Well done on the call up the the XII Rob, hopefully i keep my spot but im definatly not holding my breath. Should be a good game either way.