• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in South Africa 2019/20

Howe_zat

For someone who started this series with a lot of people wondering what he was doing here, Denly has batted like he's played 150 ODIs in both his innings. He's looked far more in control than the rest of the middle order.

Twelves wides from south africa is the other story of the innings.

mr_mister

Saw lyrics of a new barmy army song on instagram with Stand By Me's lyrics, with the chorus of Stand by Me being changed to Joe Denly

Was it chanted this game?

Howe_zat

I can only imagine Curran was told to swing for the fences which suggests they really do not care about winning this, just having a net. Just weird to watch.

Bijed

For someone who started this series with a lot of people wondering what he was doing here, Denly has batted like he's played 150 ODIs in both his innings. He's looked far more in control than the rest of the middle order.

Twelves wides from south africa is the other story of the innings.
Yeah fair play to him, by no means a great player but he seems to have a good head on his shoulders

ImpatientLime

the vast canyon in terms of quality between rashid/ali and parkinson is a bit silly.

i get they wanted to have a look at parkinson and he didn't disgrace himself but he shouldn't be near the best xi at the moment.

BSM

Bit of a nothing series in the end, but glad we could (barely) keep that unbeaten run in ODI series going. Haven't lost one since India back in 2017. Long may it continue

theegyptian

Some real village by England so far. Wood starting with two beamers. Denly lets one through his legs on the boundary. Moeen misfield.