• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in India 2015

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Problem with Dhawan is that he doesn't look like getting runs at all the way he has been playing. It's too careless. I wouldn't be so harsh if I saw him play a bit responsibly. Obviously he is unlikely to be replaced but he isn't making any runs like this. I can understand a few more shots in India but use your head and don't throw your wicket away so many times. Maybe then I'll back you, ****.

Niall

Sad that their does not seem many in with it been a weekend and India batting and in a good position.:sadwalk:

honestbharani

Why s Amla so afraid to get Tahir on even after the seamers are done with their spell? Sure he might give away runs but he s de one most likely to get people out.

StephenZA

Why s Amla so afraid to get Tahir on even after the seamers are done with their spell? Sure he might give away runs but he s de one most likely to get people out.
Maybe Kohli and Amla have a gentleman's agreement not to bowl their wicket taking spinners in the 1st hr, so they can extend the game into the 4th day?

Black_Warrior

Kohli needs to ton up here.. A batsman this good needs to start translating some of his scintillating ODI performances into test level more often consistently.

Dude you need to average over 50 like right now