• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pizza Thread

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Cribbeh, when you were living in Baulko, did you get a Belmonte's pizza? They weren't bad. Neither were the ones from that joint next to the tattoo parlour across Seven Hills Road from the Bull. I think it was called George's or something like that.
Yeah I had both quite a few times. Also Pronto Pizza, which I liked more at first but went really downhill around 2005 or so and I stopped going there.

Belmonte's and Pronto are still there I think, but George's has moved to Bella Vista now because everything in that area on Seven Hills Rd got demolished. George's is actually what I ate the night before I moved I think.

harsh.ag

Basil is so great on Italian pizzas. But then you can't have other toppings. Other than pinenuts that is. Basil and pinenuts on a rich bed of freshly made, not too sweet tomato sauce on a thin-crispy-on-the-outside-soft-on-the-inside crust.

Burgey

Yeah I had both quite a few times. Also Pronto Pizza, which I liked more at first but went really downhill around 2005 or so and I stopped going there.

Belmonte's and Pronto are still there I think, but George's has moved to Bella Vista now because everything in that area on Seven Hills Rd got demolished. George's is actually what I ate the night before I moved I think.
Are you still a Hills Billy?

fredfertang

My elder son bought me a pizza a few months ago, covered in barbecue sauce amongst other things - looked and smelt decidedly unpleasant but he was right, it tasted amazing - am a convert now

Munificent_Fool

Eat pizza at least once a week and sometimes twice. Pretty unhealthy but it's so tasty. Weird thing is that I have not had anything other than a simple pepperoni for about 10 years now. Every time I say to myself I'll try something different but it never eventuates.

harsh.ag

Eat pizza at least once a week and sometimes twice. Pretty unhealthy but it's so tasty. Weird thing is that I have not had anything other than a simple pepperoni for about 10 years now. Every time I say to myself I'll try something different but it never eventuates.
I wish pepperoni was cheaper in India. Could have two margheritas for the price of one pepperoni here.

Shri

The best part of ordering a veg pizza in India is ordering a dry paneer tikka from another restaurant at the same time. After I get both items delivered, I cut the paneer into smaller cubes and spread them over the pizza. So good.

Victor Ian

i cant believe some fool does sweet corn on pizza. Burgey's pizza joint sounds brilliant. I want to take a sledge hammer to the faces of people who make pizza complicated. Pizza - base, tomatoey sauce, meat, capsicum, olive and mushrooms only. Seafood pizza - get ****ed. Pinapple pizza - get ****ed - corn pizza - seriously get ****ed and go get ****ed while you're at it. Gourmet pizza - dont get ****ed - no one is going to **** you you pretentious ****tard.