• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Photography Thread

TNT

Banned
Usually I get distracted by the birds but this time when birding I got distracted by surfies.

Surfie1000a.jpg

surfie1200b.jpg

Daemon

Awesome.

This is what I like about the interviews.

Puts a personality to the username and makes it harder to be a dick to the person, which helps the forum stay less toxic.

SillyCowCorner1

Australian Raptors

Black Kite
View attachment 25174
Braminy Kite
View attachment 25175
Brown falcon
View attachment 25176
Hobby
View attachment 25177
Little eagle
View attachment 25179
Brown Goshawk
View attachment 25178
Those beaks are serious tools.
Reminds me of the chicken hawk's..

The chicken that always comes around when the baby chicks are roaming around the yard....he would be perched atop a coconut tree...and swoops down taking 2-3 chicks in his claws.
The Kiskadees would be chasing him around tho. I love Kiskadees.

Spark

Global Moderator
Unloaded my camera and found some photos from the Aus vs Bangladesh WT20 WC game here. Not the highest quality because of cropping etc etc

Matteh

We acquired a pair of black cats when some neighbours across the way moved out and just left them. Unfortunately I can't remember which this one is because the sticky label nametag we got them to write on their first day has fallen off.

The black and white fella is ours, the jinky bastard.

DSC_0034.JPG

DSC_0070.JPG

DSC_0066.JPG