• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Photography Thread

Line and Length

A marble or some agate?
I will also say that it's some kind of marble
It's actually a close-up of the detail on a table-top. An artist paints abstract works on the tables and it is then covered with a clear resin to protect it. This, and other tables, was in a restaurant at a winery/gallery in Margaret River. Colourful and effective.

SillyCowCorner1

^^ What a beautiful picture this is. The contrast between those two colors is eye-popping. You managed to get nice light on it as well.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Anyone recommend an image hosting platform that isn't flickr and doesn't put a huge **** off watermark on everything?

Preferably free.