• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Will the Kiwis choke against Australia in the final again?

stephen

Australia is the only country in the world that has net migration from the US rather than to it.

TheJediBrah

Australia is the only country in the world that has net migration from the US rather than to it.
Being entirely serious here, Australia is pretty much unparalleled as far as living standards go, the only real competition being Scandinavian countries and Canada. That's not a particularly surprising stat.

Smudge

I have decided to revoke my australian citizenship. If the kiwis win the final and stop the british imperialist forces I will move to kiwiland and join the rebellion in solidarity. It all depends on Kane skywalker
**** off, we're full.

BSM

Would a NZ loss to Aus actually have been a 'choke' anyway, unless it was from a winning position? The advantage of the underdog position should surely be that losing has no consequences (though NZ fans won't feel this way if they actually do lose I imagine).