• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Phrases or expressions which should be banned from CW:

Son Of Coco

SOC saying something crap about Arabs. It's annoying and racist.
??

Are you talking about the comments I made about the Saudi students I teach? In that case I don't seem to be the one who has gone and generalised them to 'all Arabs' :happy:

I'm happy to tell you what you want to hear. But then we'd both be wrong.

Last edited:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Any mention that Daniel Wells is the greatest, or that someone is the greatest other than Daniel Wells.

Hurricane

It used to vex me when people would say "but my views on this issue are well documented so I won't repeat them".

Yes because we have eagerly memorised all of your views so no don't repeat them old chap...