• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Lord Presents..What Made Your Day + What Ruined Your Day IV

Shri

Made:

I am getting a Netherland dwarf rabbit today off a guy who's selling it for 50 bucks. Will I need an enclosure for it too?

Daemon

I had one a few years ago. It'll poop everywhere so you might want an enclosed area at the very least. Get a water bottle for it too, mine didnmt drink from a bowl.

EmJo

Banned
Made.

Monday, Towns first win of the season.

Ruined, holding my *** too long before Christopher's goal.

YorksLanka

ruined: I had an issue a few weeks ago with my BP getting ridiculously high, so went to docs and managed to talk her out of starting me on meds by taking up some lifestyle changes and it came down as I went down as I went on holiday for a week (made)..two days back at work and its back up there again (ruined again!)..Gonna give it a few days but might have to bite the bullet and go back to docs and get started on some meds..:@

Shri

CW, meet yettobenamed:

I brought him home in that box. The box perfectly into the food box I have attached to my scooter. Had to stop every five minutes because I wasn't sure if he'd be able to breath okay but he was a champ through the ride. Seems a little nervous understandably and doesn't want to cuddle yet. He's staring at me intently as I type.

Name suggestions?

vcs

Unlike the other smartasses on here, I'm just going to go with a boring, unimaginative suggestion..

Adolf

Last edited:

Shri

I let him hop around the room for a bit but he was chilling under the bed. Tried to coax him out but he kept getting away. Lifted the mattress up in the end and caught him but he slipped and hit a bar on the cot and fell down. Managed to get him inside his box now. He has water, hay and a leaf to eat. Will see if he's still alive in the morning.

Daemon

Get some recycled newspaper cat litter for bedding. It absorbs the pee pretty well and it's easy to change.

Don't feed him glass and month old mushrooms and he'll be fine. I'm assuming the leaf you gave him isn't something you randomly plucked out of the garden.

zorax

likes this
Lmao didn't even realise it was possible for sledger to get banned

That whole CC thread about corruption was honestly dire.

zorax

likes this
I've been an absolute angel tbh. And I only abuse members who end up getting long-term banned anyways. I'm not like sledger going around abusing members who are basically fine.