• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
zorax
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Appreciate it, man. Doing better now, thanks. Needed a bit of a break from everything so the banning was a blessing in disguise.
    Check out mindthewindows(dot)com. Wrote a sort of a write up on India's T20 campaign. If you don't like it, lie.
    [2/2]

I find that there are less and less cricket messageboards than I like. I used to post on the BBC 606 site, CWF, and Cricket 24/7, and I've stopped posting on all three, because I find the unhealthy combination of Aussie, English and Indian posters on all three of these sites quite a racist bunch.

I've sent the CWF admins an email informing them not to send me any more emails - they still inundate me with their email crap! I've added their emails to the 'block' option, so hopefully they won't send me any more of their unwanted messages....

I spend more time on athletics messageboards these days, largely because I find athletics fans from around the world far less racist than cricket fans from around the world."
    His comments on that WI board [1/2]

"Unfortunately, there are racists on every messageboard....

On Cricket Web Forum, I dared to criticise the IPL for kicking out black cheerleaders, and sticking to white cheerleaders, and as a result they ended up with dancers at the Champions League who have no rhythm. So, the moderators on CWF, who are Australian, Indian and English, got together and banned me, accusing me of - get this! - racism...LOL!

There is no more racist bunch than those jokers on CWF....
    shivfan was a very touchy WI supporter who slowly convinced himself that the reason people disliked him was because they were all racist. Ironically he was eventually banned for saying that the IPL was racist because they had more white than black cheerleaders despite, I quote, 'white girls have no rhythm.' This comment was considered racist by the moderators.

He later went off forum and slagged off CW as a whole on a West Indies board, claiming that CW is run by a colluding conspiracy of Indians and Australians that won't accept black people.
    Thanks zorax - thoughts much appreciated - I seem to be on the mend now, so will probably be fully fit just in time for the return to work!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…