• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. S.Kennedy

The British Politics Thread

Truly one of the strangest greetings in diplomatic history,
  2. S.Kennedy

This isn't even true. I mean most of the EU itself doesn't even have compulsory voting haha!! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compulsory_voting
  3. S.Kennedy

4. S.Kennedy

**Official** County Cricket 2018

River is our new mascot, to accompany our older mascot, Chester the Lion who has seemingly acquired a facelift, Old and new. I do the research so you people don't have to.
  5. S.Kennedy

Shakib Al Hasan vs Ian Botham / Burgey vs zorax

Where would you fit this guy,
  6. S.Kennedy

Ouch, But on brighter news, Britney Spears is still playing in Scarborough.
  7. S.Kennedy

The British Royal Family

The ugly sisters? Hot chicks. Even have the ''Windsor teeth''.
  8. S.Kennedy

Which English domestic performers will flock to Ireland?

Quite a few second tier Aussies also. There are a lot of gingers down under. Including this chap,
  9. S.Kennedy

England players and selection discussion thread

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/44043620 Foakes+. Coad twelfth man. Northeast would've got in there if not for injuries.
  10. S.Kennedy

ICC World Cup 2019 schedule

Get ready for lots of ''get a climate'' by our Australian posters. Truthfully though the climate is so unpredictable in this country. Two boiling hot (July style) days April 20-21 coinciding with the start of the second round of county fixtures was a stroke of good fortune considering it was...
  11. S.Kennedy

I cannot see much more activity from Durham now except perhaps a Twenty20 guy. Botham has also been more than vocal about the players who've departed (most of all P. Coughlin!). Markram practicing,
  12. S.Kennedy

Rimmington looks pleased to be in the North East of England,
  13. S.Kennedy

Baggy Green ball tampering: Bancroft, Smith and the Aussie "Leadership Group"

He did actually play for us once for about four games, About the only photo I can find.
  14. S.Kennedy

He'd probably want to play the championship as he would be tuning-up for the Pataudi. I remember Sangakarra joining Durham for two matches ahead of a Eng/Sri (2014) series. Completely mercenary haha. In fairness that is potentially eight full days of cricket, and it worked as Sri Lanka beat...
  15. S.Kennedy

Cricket related stuff that doesn't really deserve a thread

I see Shrubsole will be on the cover of the new Wisden, the first female cricketer to be so,
  16. S.Kennedy

Cricketers turned politicians

CB Fry ran thrice for Parliament. Lost all three. Ten matches for Middlesex; took twelve wickets.
  17. S.Kennedy

Road to the 2017-18 Ashes in Australia

Seven Aussie geezer geezers and one pro-Aussie Englishman. Five captains, four of Australia, one of ehh Hampshire.