• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Guess the poster

Red_Ink_Squid

Based on the low likes given to received clue, plus his age I guess, LT maybe?

Not convinced the sledge sounds like him though.

trundler

It's also a long standing member. So far we have:

Veteran
Likely to be Australian/British
Older
Retired from cricket
Has received more likes than he has given out.

Red_Ink_Squid

Excellent. Knew it sounded just like him...

Here are a few more to go at:

1 There is very little joy in this world, and that which there is comes in the form of dogs.

2. During the 1930s, Albert Einstein was the herath of theoretical physics

3. I do talk to animals even though they can't understand me

Red_Ink_Squid

You're playing the odds there, but in this case no it wasn't. Someone had made a positive comment with respect to James Corden which sledger could not allow to stand.

Afraid I've made the newbie error of not saving a link to the post and now can't find it. (It's somewhere in the huge 'What are you thinking right now?' thread.)

Howe_zat

Excellent. Knew it sounded just like him...

Here are a few more to go at:

1 There is very little joy in this world, and that which there is comes in the form of dogs.

2. During the 1930s, Albert Einstein was the herath of theoretical physics

3. I do talk to animals even though they can't understand me
2) is Bijed in the cricketing lexicon thread

Red_Ink_Squid

3 more to guess:

1) what is truly outrageous is how gimh has used six exclamation marks for something that at best, deserves two

2) I was very disappointed with the attitude of KW in WC final. When Dharmsena awarded 6 runs to overthrow, why he didn't argue even once with the umpire. I doubt any Indian/Aus captain would have meekly accepted that decision. May be KW was awarded MoS in WC for complete surrender to ICC.

3) Slightly better than explaining who this shirtless Chris Jericho character is and why I have three books with motivational titles from the same guy in my book case tbf.