• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

In Combination with Blackberry, Burgey presents "The Hangover Corner"

Adders

Probably right.

Getting older sucks balls......not idea how much I did actually consume last night but in my 20's I would have drunk that before going out. In such a bad way this morning I'm seriously thinking about retiring.......too old for this ****, drinking is clearly a young mans game:(

Top_Cat

German booze is too damn easy to drink and cheap as balls. Hit the old town with a mate and 6 half-litre steins of beer + 3 rounds of shots ended being about $35 = oh my ****ing head.

I'm going to die here.

cpr

Severely suffering today,combination of early start for the footie, strong rum laced lagers (about 5.5%), and lots and lots of wine, combined with no food. Apparently I got a bit angry when the local takeaway was shut when i got home at 4am, only to decide to make hot dogs and set the fire alarms off. Yes I was that ****ed I burnt hot dogs....

Head felt like an absolute horror this morning, even taking painkillers seemed to difficult...

Bahnz

My flatmate got given a crate of sparkling wine yesterday by one of her friends who works in events management. uruughghughgh

ripper868

We won our Touch Rugby comp last night, successfully defending our title. Jugs of beer...so many jugs of beer...2 hours late into the office...direct boss away, boss above direct boss away, head of department away...bacon sandwich time!

**** i feel like ****.

Burgey

Am so hung over right now. Epically hung over. Started with some champagne late arvo, had some gin based cocktails at a bar across the road, shared four bottles of wine with dinner, a double scotch to finish the meal then shared half a bottle of whiskey once home. Honestly, the early start just smashed us, we had no idea how much we'd drunk. This is worse than the hang over which sparked the renaming of this thread in the late 2000s, and is up there with the Great Namale Resort and Spa Fijian Delight Hangover of February 2015*

*to be reprised in a fortnight when we head back for a week

Adders

Ah Monday hangovers.........the price one pays when Sunday Sippers get out of control!!

But that's a fair ****ing effort Burgey.......reckon I'd be dead if I imbibed that much.