• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

In Combination with Blackberry, Burgey presents "The Hangover Corner"

wellAlbidarned

add a retrospective post in here - Saturday night. Had the most insanely potent brownie. Utter lost cause for Sunday and most of Monday.

Kiwiviktor to confirm.

ripper868

Old friends, Jagerbombs, Sambuca shots and mixed drinks is not a good idea on a work night....just a couple of quiet pints we said...

OverratedSanity

Is it normal to not get a hangover no matter how much you drink?

I drank myself half to death on new years eve and still woke up feeling perfectly fresh. I feel a little left out tbh.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
****ing hell, went round to a workmate's flat last night for a poker evening, been a total write off today. Went to pick the wee one up from school and had to move away from the other parents to go and vomit.

Bijed

The hangover is now gone, but I'll post here so that Adders knows that I've been following at least half of his advice.

Adders

Good Man!!

I hope that the hangover wasn't severe enough that it confused you into thinking that going out and getting wankered is not a better use of your time than staying home and working on spreadsheets of cricketers scores:p

Adders

Well that's about the cheeriest entrance to this thread we've had.............it's not a hangover if you're still drunk you know.

cpr

I think I set a new record when my hangover kicked in at 5am today, a full 26 hours after I finished drinking.

Maybe driving from Gloucestershire to Manchester in between wasn't my finest moment.

All day drinking in a proper bikers club..... Never going to end well. Thank Christ for 'working from home'