• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Merry Xmas 2019 Cricketweb

Red Hill

The artist formerly known as Monk
Merry Xmas guys!

In spite of my incessant arguing over mythical XIs from past days, I really enjoy this site and think you're all thoroughly decent people (although a few have appalling opinions on Andrew Symonds, Gilly, Keith Miller, Glenn McGrath and a few others). I enjoy being a part of this site, you're who I spend my breakfast with most working days as I wake early and my family sleep in. I enjoy your company.

Have a great day, with your families, friends, whatever! Enjoy.

SillyCowCorner1

Copy and pasting my post from CC a few minutes ago:

I extend Xmas greetings to all fellow members.

You guys are the most diverse set of people I know. Hailing from all over the world.

We are here because of our shared love for the game (we all know that test cricket is the best cricket).

Enjoy, with your family and friends.
Peace,
SCC1

andmark

Happy holidays everyone. I hope it all goes well.

You guys are the most diverse set of people I know. Hailing from all over the world.

We are here because of our shared love for the game (we all know that test cricket is the best cricket).
That does amaze me with the forum. That at one moment I can be doing something as local as walking to the shop and then be talking to people in the likes of the Windies and India about cricket in a matter of minutes is astounding. I get that that's the nature of the internet, but still, it does amaze me.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
At work now. Just kicked a bunch of people out so they can go home and celebrate their holiday while I finish their work. Enjoy the holidays all. :)

SillyCowCorner1

Food prepared for Christmas:

1. Lamb Chowmein
2. Duck Curry with dhal
3. Cook Up Rice

Bought:
4. Those Royal Danske cookies (which will always be a memory for me now...associated with my Physics presentation a few weeks ago).

5. Egg Nog with vodka
6. Corona
7. Whiskey
8. Rum

Finger snacks:
9. Fried Plantains
10. Potato chips
11. Cassava Balls

andmark

My house has this stupid tradition of giving the dog a Christmas dinner. The usual things, potatoes, turkey, stuffing etc. Seeing a German Shepherd tear through that really is quite a sight to behold.