• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Paper vs bum-gun vs bidet vs hands to clean your backside

trundler

Does no one want to talk about how truly vile that sensation of hot air on arsehole is? It always takes you by surprise too. Makes me shriek uncontrollably.
/

Flem274*

123/5
i feel like i just wouldnt trust the bum gun to get everything. i'd definitely want paper on hand to make sure/test the truth of the matter.

MrPrez

i feel like i just wouldnt trust the bum gun to get everything. i'd definitely want paper on hand to make sure/test the truth of the matter.
This. Paper is safe. Bum gun sounds thoroughly untrustworthy, particularly if you have a hairy arse crack.

Flem274*

123/5
til trundler shaves his crack for unknown reasons and os likes to moisten the poo clinging to his butt hairs

trundler

I was just bored. Boredom makes you do weird things. But I shall digress from furthering that line of discussion.

Also, at a decent pressure that really isn't a concern flem. You'd have to use one to know.

andruid

1. No one seems to have an opinion on the bidet
2. Bum guns sound like a cool invention, though I doubt I will encounter one soon
3. The people I have met from a certain East African country swear by basin and jug of water.

Daemon

You guys been to Japan?

The toilets have sprays built in, you can adjust the temperature and pressure and some even play music.

Evolution of man is basically

Don’t wash your butt > leaves > toilet paper > bum guns > bidets > japanese toilets