• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Paper vs bum-gun vs bidet vs hands to clean your backside

OverratedSanity

Paper is disgusting and completely impractical and inferior to the other two in every way. Bum-guns are one of the all time great inventions

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
This thread is clearly an attempt by OS to introduce scat to CW through the backdoor (heh). Disgusting.

cpr

We're having our bathroom renovated this month and I'm trying desperately to convince my housemate/landlord to go for a bum gun in there

OverratedSanity

I can't really wrap my head around how it's even possible to clean your **** properly with paper? And it gets all soggy its ****ing disgusting.

cpr

The only way the paper gets soggy is if your arse is like a broken faucet. For those of us who **** solid its not actually that big an issue

vcs

Internet forums were a grim place in the early 2000s. Thank God I hadn't discovered them.

trundler

ATG post. Bum guns and good food are the only 2 things that make life in the SC worthwhile. Well, sometimes when it gets very hot your cornhole can get sterilized but that's a price worth paying.

Burner

As far as cleanliness is concerned, I refuse to believe that you can get your bum clean with just paper and no water.