• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pets

Shri

The **** bit me when I reached in to clean his poop. Wac. Was wearing heavy duty gloves otherwise he would have drawn blood for sure.

Victor Ian

The **** bit me when I reached in to clean his poop. Wac. Was wearing heavy duty gloves otherwise he would have drawn blood for sure.
What did you expect. He wasn't licking you for love. He was testing if the taste was worth going feral. Lock his cage when you sleep.

Last edited:

Shri

I may have cheated a bit. Rubbed a bit of orange juice on my palm and put it in front of his mouth to get him to lick me a couple days back. >_>

Bijed

It's probably unfair of me, but I always fear the worst when I see that there's been a new post in this thread and it's by Shri, just can't shake the feeling that you're going to accidentally cook him or something.

Glad he's doing well, though :)

trundler

I wouldn't put it past Shri to not know he's actually had a kangaroo all this time. Pretty sure he'll find out by getting punched in the nuts or something.