• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pets

Bots

I have a Mini Poodle , here he is with his best mate

IMG_0557.jpg

He has an instagram Bobsthepoodle if anyone wants to follow his cuteness

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Doesn't look particularly overweight in the pic. How did you pick the name Alfredo?
Black is very slimming...

Nah, he doesn't look massive and is quite a long cat anyway, but is (apparently) bigger than he should be. Diet has pretty much gone south though, so I'm expecting wrapped knuckles again when I take him for his jabs.

I got him just after Di Stéfano died and it seemed to fit. Despite the great man being famously blonde.

chasingthedon

Black is very slimming...

Nah, he doesn't look massive and is quite a long cat anyway, but is (apparently) bigger than he should be. Diet has pretty much gone south though, so I'm expecting wrapped knuckles again when I take him for his jabs.

I got him just after Di Stéfano died and it seemed to fit. Despite the great man being famously blonde.
Cool. Did you ever see the extended highlights of Real Madrid 7-3 Eintracht Frankfurt int eh European Cup Final? Think it may have been staged in Glasgow, but him and Puskas in the same team, wow!

Bijed

Found out yesterday that I've been mixing up my neighbours' cats names (and, by extension, genders) for the 18 months I've known them. For something essentially unimportant, it feels really weird

Teja.

Global Moderator
My mom, who has no experience with pets, adopted (i.e. started feeding and sheltering) a very scared stray cat about a year ago. The cat was terrified to go outside and kept following my mom around the house. She is the sweetest and and most wall mannered pet ever. I remember posting a picture of her here but I can't find the thread.

Anyway that cat was actually pregnant and gave birth to two extremely cute kittens who grew up super pampered in my house and are the friendliest animals I've ever met. Whenever I leave my room, one starts kneading my leg and the other does bellyrolls on the floor. The second one has taken to guarding my door by absolutely attatching herself to my door while sleeping at night. Pets are truly the greatest things.

I did not expect my mom to turn into an accidental cat lady immediately post retirement but I'm so so here for it.

Pics:

PHOTO-2020-06-23-23-35-54.jpg
PHOTO-2020-06-23-23-36-22.jpg
PHOTO-2020-06-23-20-40-47.jpg

Shri

My mom, who has no experience with pets, adopted (i.e. started feeding and sheltering) a very scared stray cat about a year ago. The cat was terrified to go outside and kept following my mom around the house. She is the sweetest and and most wall mannered pet ever. I remember posting a picture of her here but I can't find the thread.

Anyway that cat was actually pregnant and gave birth to two extremely cute kittens who grew up super pampered in my house and are the friendliest animals I've ever met. Whenever I leave my room, one starts kneading my leg and the other does bellyrolls on the floor. The second one has taken to guarding my door by absolutely attatching herself to my door while sleeping at night. Pets are truly the greatest things.

I did not expect my mom to turn into an accidental cat lady immediately post retirement but I'm so so here for it.

Pics:

View attachment 25478
View attachment 25479
View attachment 25480
Samsung ac? They're the worst ac brand. Get voltas or daikin next. Ogeneral if you can afford it.

Arachnodouche

How do you guys deal with the passing of a pet? I grew up with dogs and parrots in the house, and I've always been friends with neighborhood strays, but I've resisted the urge of bringing one into my space because it's so damned hard when they go away.

Shri

Uh you are thinking so far ahead and about the wrong ****. You'll never enjoy the present if you focus on the inevitable that is not even in the horizon.

Shri

Neighbour offered to take it and I hope it's getting fatter at summer hill still. But they do have a cat. :S

Daemon

so i just got news from home that the little fella flew onto the fruit basket on the dining table, laid a **** on an apple which he then tried to eat. god i miss him.
I left my conure at my friends house at the end of 2018 when I went overseas. He let it out, as I told him he could, but his roommate absent mindedly opened the door and he flew away :(

Hope he’s doing alright, though the more likely scenario is something killed him

Red_Ink_Squid

You ginger cat looks like my old cat.
Unusually for a big ginger cat she's a girl and the smaller, fluffy, tabby one is her brother from the same litter. He looks like their Mum who was a pedigree breed and she looks like their Dad who was a ginger Tom she had an unplanned encounter with.