• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

SAMCRO Mafia

Athlai

Not Terrible
The will role being combined with the governor was designed to allow that player feel they had more options leading town, able to make more aggressive bold moves and have a will to apologise when they ****ed up

RossTaylorsBox

Yeah it was a good role that I played way too conservatively. I had a plan with Daemon to use a secret codeword to help with the lynch override but once he died it fell apart. If Halsey said it I would definitely have overriden his lynch (and then swiftly lynched hb).

morgieb

Ayyyyy!

I'm very surprised I survived that, I don't think I could've made myself look any less sus if I tried. Not lynching until Day 5 really killed Town, by Day 3 at the latest you really need to be taking gambles if you can't find anything.

VI killed it, was organising 75% of the moves in the Maf QT, sledger doing the majority of the other work.

Daemon

Yeah it was a good role that I played way too conservatively. I had a plan with Daemon to use a secret codeword to help with the lynch override but once he died it fell apart. If Halsey said it I would definitely have overriden his lynch (and then swiftly lynched hb).
haha yeah I gave Halsey a codeword as well so the three of us could become a mini voting bloc

Victor Ian

@Shri. On the night we sent you the message that you had unlocked a power to side with mafia, you said you watched uppercut, but 'coz too slow'. Did you really watch uppercut. Did you actually catch us?

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I can't remember who he watched but he definitely didn't catch you. He couldn't detect mafia. If he'd watched someone you visited he'd have been told nobody visited them.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Yeah I watched it right before I watched sons actually, first time round. Have watched both a few times (sons wasn't finished when I first watched it either)

I was actually trying to piece a BB game together in my head last night. If anyone can think of one it'd be great but I'd also be happy to. Would have good theme knowledge from a lot of the likely players too which I guess makes things more interesting