• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

SAMCRO Mafia

Victor Ian

someone fill me in on who posted as athlai, did he mentor the mafiosos or something?
Athlai posted to help me with my QT being blocked. Yes it continues. I was down to my last vpn location. I have had about 6 browsers blocked and 5 vpn locations blocked.

Seeing as I'll be in a QT next game, any chance someone can fix this? Is it possible?

Victor Ian

I was pretty sure about morgie and VI but others were so certain of Halsey. Shouldn't have changed my mind I guess.
Yeah - you spooked me big time with your statement that I shouldn't have made a move every night and is usually a maf role. I thought I was a goner. As I said, just a fortunate game on our part.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Athlai posted to help me with my QT being blocked. Yes it continues. I was down to my last vpn location. I have had about 6 browsers blocked and 5 vpn locations blocked.

Seeing as I'll be in a QT next game, any chance someone can fix this? Is it possible?
if we had working private messages we could move away from quicktopic altogether.

However I hear from the boss that's something the site's community has to ask for

Shri

Feel dirty about complimenting gimh but great job running the game man, much love.

Victor Ian

And let's not forget...

Great setup GIMH. From my side, you were ever present to answer queries and give help. I really enjoyed the content seeing as I've been watching the series as we played. No mistakes either, I think. Good run for a first timer.

honestbharani

Yeah... I am assuming the series was not something many here had watched and therefore a bit obscure as a set up initially but as a mod, I do not see how GIMH could have done anything more. Gang wars are a nice set up for a mafia game and the roles were good and fun.

Just awaiting the read up on all the hidden stuff and overall roles etc. now, GIMP. :p

Victor Ian

yeah.. not sure why VI has so many issues with QT. Works easily for me.
I'm at a loss too. I wonder if it is to do with posting from multiple devices while roaming between wifi and mobile data, etc. But it is uniquely me. Each time it happens I get shy, thinking it is from above telling me to stfu.

weeman27bob

Echo what's been said here already. Mafia got lucky in hitting the right people at the right time, but 4(?) NLs in a row really killed things.

Victor Ian

Regarding Shri. Was it just me, or was his play here great? I did not want to put him to a lynch because I seriously couldn't figure out if he was trying to get lynched. I'm sure he played that angle and I think it deserves some special credit.

honestbharani

I'm at a loss too. I wonder if it is to do with posting from multiple devices while roaming between wifi and mobile data, etc. But it is uniquely me. Each time it happens I get shy, thinking it is from above telling me to stfu.

I access QT from 3 different devices and I have not had issues at all. And I am logged in from all of them as well.

honestbharani

I really should know which one of my reads to trust.. I actually emailed GIMH that sledger would be maf by N1 or N2 I think. lol

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I really should know which one of my reads to trust.. I actually emailed GIMH that sledger would be maf by N1 or N2 I think. lol
You also said I probably gave him the role and it's true. I randomised everyone else but had already put sledger in his because I would feel too bad having anyone else play a piece of **** nazi

Did also swap Uppercut and Daemon though because Uppercut landed the jailer role having just had it, and I thought he'd be a good fit for the conditions I put on Jax

honestbharani

I actually pulled my punches with going after him coz of our "history".. lol

Maf had a lot going for them this game but I think sledger and VI in particular deserve a lot of credit for the maf win. I already mentioned srb but Teja and Shri played brilliantly too.