• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

SAMCRO Mafia

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
This game is set in Season 2 of Sons of Anarchy

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sons_of_Anarchy_(season_2)

The ATF did their best to rip the Sons apart. Leaving behind a trail of blood and betrayal, they didn't get what they came for. But what they did get arguably cost more. A dead old lady. A divided table. A tormented son, wondering where he belongs.

Bobby is out of prison. Sons of Anarchy Motorcycle Club Redwood Originals - SAMCRO - remains. No RICO, not today.

But the picture remains bleak. The League of American Nationalists have come to Charming intent on driving SAMCRO away. And some influential figures, whose hatred for the Sons comes a long way before any fabled sense of justice, are more than prepared to get in bed with Nazis if the ends justify the means.

Can SAMCRO put its demons behind it and defeat the enemy that has come to town? Or will the tension at the table see the LOAN and friends drive them out of Charming for good?

SAMCRO win when LOAN and friends have all met Mr Mayhem - or gone to Stockton Correction Facility.
LOAN and friends win if in any day phase they control more than 50% of the votes.

1) Uppercut
2) np10
3) sledger
4) Teja
5) HB
6) srbhkshk
7) RIS
8) Halsey
9) Daemon
10) morgieb
11) Howe
12) Victor Ian
13) RossTaylorsBox
14) Shri
15) weeman27bob
16) Marcuss

Last edited by a moderator:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Some things to consider in addition to the usual

• All characters appeared in season 2 of Sons of Anarchy. Keep this in mind when claiming.
• Despite the above, it goes without saying that creative liberties have been taken for the theme. Don't tie yourself in knots about the storylines.
• If you've never watched SOA then it's a fair assumption there may be minor spoilers for the first two seasons in this game. If you've got a problem with this, go and **** yourself
• DBAA

Standard Rules

• Nights are 24hrs. If you don't meet this deadline (i.e. email me what you are doing that night, subject to your role), then you may be modkilled (or replaced if anyone wants to jump in). You must either send me an email with what you are doing each night if you are capable of doing something, even if you don't wish to visit anyone, or post your night roles in the QT if you have access to one.
• Days are 48hrs. Every remaining (i.e. alive) player must make a non-trivial (i.e. not just reacting to the previous night) contribution to the debate and discussion in this thread. Failure to do so may result in you being modkilled.
• Lynch votes should be bolded like this: Lynch Shri or No lynch or the lesser seen Unlynch Shri.
• Do not discuss the game outside of this thread or the QT if you are in one. If it is found out that you are doing so, you will be modkilled
• Please do not talk in this thread if you are dead (beyond a single "ffs i'm dead" sort of post)
• No editing or deleting messages, please.
• Roles will not be revealed upon death.
• Votes carry if they represent a majority of the possible votes. If no vote has carried at the conclusion of the 48 hours, then No Lynch will carry the vote.
• Role Claiming is permitted, however copying text directly from my emails or anything similar will result in being modkilled
• DBAA. It's both a rule and a guideline

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Emails coming, I'll start the clock once I've sent them all as may take me a little while seeing as the missus keeps trying to engage me in conversation

Athlai

Not Terrible
This PM I have that tells me everyone's roles is making me pretty suspicious about a few people.

Daemon

This is a post I'm making to bring attention to myself so that mafia doesn't kill me on N0. Now that I've made this post it's risky for mafia to go after me and it's unlikely I'll be targeted. Choose someone else you dicks. Checkmate.

Teja.

Global Moderator
When I started playing maf on CW a little while ago, I got taken out on N0/N1 in my first two games and think UC was in maf both times. The other two games I played, I was alive till the end of the game and UC wasn't in maf.*

If I die tonight, please lynch UC, he's a scumbag.

*- One of those games I was maf but let's not get facts get in the way...

Last edited: