• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

SAMCRO Mafia

Howe_zat

Now I'm thinking about a mafia draft where two mafias pick their own team. And if that would be possible in some way.

honestbharani

Now I'm thinking about a mafia draft where two mafias pick their own team. And if that would be possible in some way.

Well, maf anyways starts the game knowing who their group is. So won't be the worst idea for the next draft to nominate one player as maf captain and let him choose the other 3 or something.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Why don't you play here PEWS?
I'm working on a by-election campaign, I don't really have time to guarantee at the moment, especially since I'm behind on other tasks for CricSim. I probably will play post July 4; I signed up to one on CricSim that will be starting around then.

Teja.

Global Moderator
The idea of Cribb playing mafia is about on the same plane to me as Brumby using spotify or The Undertaker using twitter.

I mean I'm pretty sure he'd be very good at it but it's just :laugh:

weeman27bob

The WIFOM would be endless. People would speculate on the draft itself. I love it.
Counterpoint - I read through Howe's Game of Doctor Escath Potter and the Lord of Jurassic X-Men: Kombat Wars Galactica game thread on Cricsim last night which had some broadly comparable ideas and it literally made me want to tear my eyes out.

weeman27bob

The idea of Cribb playing mafia is about on the same plane to me as Brumby using spotify or The Undertaker using twitter.

Disagree, I think he'd bring a good balance to the game.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator

I've done it before. I was more of an epicmafia player than a forum mafia player but I did both pretty extensively for quite a while.

Teja.

Global Moderator
Yeah I'd love to see it obv.

Wonder how he'd post though considering how modly he is, even when he's a **** haha.

Uppercut

Yeah I'd love to see it obv.

Wonder how he'd post though considering how modly he is, even when he's a **** haha.
When he's Town he posts like he posts about cricket: tight, lucid logic leading to a sensible conclusion. When he's Maf he posts like he posts about politics: tight, lucid logic leading to a batshit mad conclusion.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
When he's Town he posts like he posts about cricket: tight, lucid logic leading to a sensible conclusion. When he's Maf he posts like he posts about politics: tight, lucid logic leading to a batshit mad conclusion.
Haha I kind of like the idea of my political life just being a Mafia LARP, especially since I regularly compare state institutions to the literal mafia.