• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

SAMCRO Mafia

Daemon

When I started playing maf on CW a little while ago, I got taken out on N0/N1 in my first two games and think UC was in maf both times. The other two games I played, I was alive till the end of the game and UC wasn't in maf.*

If I die tonight, please lynch UC, he's a scumbag.

*- One of those games I was maf but let's not get facts get in the way...
But in 2/2 of the games where you died early, Town won. In 1/2 of the games where you survived, Mafia won.

Lynch Teja

Victor Ian

VI, how is the atmosphere in your qt this game?

Wonder if its maf or town.
Or 3rd party!

if i end up posting too much here, blame the previous mods. I used to post so little on this site. Then i became a regular QT and now look what's happened.

Marcuss

Hopefully I don’t die N1 again... I’m looking forward to playing a game of new-age mafia where reports are meaningless.

Where we lunch townies to verify reports and then choose to do nothing with that knowledge.

I’m quietly confident that if we lynch every townie that we’ll 100% know who the mafia are.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
No talking about the game outside of this thread and QT so definitely no lunching together please

Athlai

Not Terrible
Hopefully I don’t die N1 again... I’m looking forward to playing a game of new-age mafia where reports are meaningless.

Where we lunch townies to verify reports and then choose to do nothing with that knowledge.

I’m quietly confident that if we lynch every townie that we’ll 100% know who the mafia are.
This is gonna be a spicy game boys and girls

Athlai

Not Terrible

weeman27bob

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Tbh this whole game is just a ploy from me to get you all to watch Sons so we can talk about it