• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Simple things that you can't do

morgieb

Yeah I can't whistle or do a proper snap of the fingers either.

Took me a very long time to figure out how to tie my shoes, and even now the way I do it isn't the proper way.

I can't ride a bike either.

Shri

I can't squat to take a **** so have always dreaded traveling away from cities within India.

Especially after I cracked my kneecap a few years back

trundler

Yeah I can't whistle or do a proper snap of the fingers either.

Took me a very long time to figure out how to tie my shoes, and even now the way I do it isn't the proper way.

I can't ride a bike either.
I second all of these, lol.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Draw.

Literally cannot do it. My brain just isn't built to compute angles or depth.

This also means I'm deeply crap at pool and snooker too.

Daemon

The sound made from snapping fingers is from the finger hitting the palm. Try to focus on that when you attempt a snap.

Shri

The sound made from snapping fingers is from the finger hitting the palm. Try to focus on that when you attempt a snap.
Nope it's from the middle finger hitting the top of your ring finger near the base of your thumb.

Victor Ian

Can't whistle, snap my fingers or spit a good lugi. Ive wondered if the whistling and spitting is related.